All you have to do is pick up the right stuff for your skin care regime. However tempting it may seem avoid popping or squeezing a zit. Here is a list of things that you can include in your daily routine. It will definitely help you to stay away from other skin problems too. Remember, staying away from pimples is better than curing them.
1. Pound and place mint leaves all over your face for 10-15 minutes.
Remove all the leaves and wash your face with cold water. Do not rub leaves on skin as it may cause skin irritation if you already have pimples.
2. Use multani-mitti (Indian fuller’s earth) as a mask if you have very oily skin.
Add rose water to fuller’s earth. This mask will help absorb oil and prevent pimples. Do not over use this mask. You can use it once a week. Avoid using this mask if your skin is very sensitive and dry.
3. Boils Neem leaves in water.
Add some plain water for taking bath to this concentrated mix. It is an Ayurvedic remedy for staying away from most of the skin problems.
4. Consult a skin expert before using any product on your skin.
If possible always use Ayurvedic and herbal products. They do not have side effects.
5. Wash your face with cold water at least twice or thrice a day and whenever you come back for outside.